W have (4) Full time Days 7:30AM-3:30PM
Responsible for routine, daily cleaning of resident quarters, public and private areas and any project cleaning as directed by supervisor. This position is responsible for the daily collection, cleaning, and distribution of laundry and linen items. May also be responsible for some non-routine duties.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Housekeeping experience 1-2 years preferred.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule
- Wages based on experience.
- Must work every other weekend and Holidays as assigned.
- Hours Per Week: 37.5
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless
Come help us make a difference in someone’s life, Apply today.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
6450 Miami Circle
South Bend, IN 46614
Online Employment Application Form
Southfield Village is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.