We have (1) Part time day shift and would work every other weekend.
Responsible for routine, daily cleaning of resident quarters, public and private areas and any project cleaning as directed by supervisor. Position is responsible for the daily collection, cleaning, and distribution of laundry and linen items. May also be responsible for some non-routine duties.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Housekeeping experience 1-2 preferred
- Requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule
- Minimum Hourly Wage: $9.36
- Must work every other weekend and every other Holiday.
- Hours Per Week: 29.00
- Benefit Package Available
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless
Come help us make a difference in someone’s life, Apply today.
Apply by clicking link below or in person at:
6450 Miami Circle
South Bend, IN 46614
Southfield Village is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.