2 openings – Part time Night Shift 10:30PM-7:00AM and PRN shift available on days (6:30am-3pm), evenings (2:30pm-11pm), and nights (10:30pm-7am). RN’s/LPN’s provide consistent high-quality care in a Health Care Setting, by identifying resident needs and progress, medical assessments and promotion of team approach to resident care. Provide support to our CNAs with resident care and charting.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
- Rate of pay based on Experience.
Compensation and Schedule Shift Differential
- Hourly rate based on experience
- $1.50 additional per hour for evening & night shifts
- Weekend shift pay: $1.50 additional per hour
- Weekends and Holidays: Must work a rotating schedule
- Sign on Bonus
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
Apply by clicking link below or in person at:
6450 Miami Circle
South Bend, Indiana
Southfield Village is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.