Interested in becoming a Personal Care Attendant?
Please complete application.
Location: Southfield Village, 6450 Miami Circle, South Bend, IN 46614
Friday April 10th 8am-4:30pm OR Friday April 24th 8am-4:30pm
As a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) you will:
- Make an occupied or unoccupied beds
- Pass fresh ice water
- Pass Meal Trays/Open cartons & packets
- Check Residents temps
- Perform one (1) person transfers
- Reposition Residents in bed/float heels
- Transfer Residents to a wheelchair using a Gait Belt
- Use a Gait Belt to assist with ambulation
- Oral Care/Denture Care (alert residents)
- Provide a bed baths/perineal/catheter care
- Change an incontinent brief
- Assist Resident with getting dressed
- Assist with hearing aids
- Assist Resident to bathroom or to use a urinal (1 person assist)
Apply online or in person at:
6450 Miami Circle
South Bend, Indiana 46614
Southfield Village is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.