Open Positions :
Full time Days 6:30AM-2:30PM and Evening Shift 2:30PM-10:30PM and Part time Days, Evening & Nights 10:30PM-6:30AM
Positions open for all shift for CNA’s to provide high-quality daily care to residents. This includes bathing, dressing, feeding, taking and recording vital signs, as well as helping residents with activities of daily living.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent recommended.
- Completed and passed the training and competency exams as approved by the state board of health.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule Shift Differential
- Hourly rate based on experience
- $0.50 additional per hour for second shift.
- $1.00 additional per hour for third shift.
- Weekend shift pay: $1.00 additional per hour
- Weekends and Holidays: Must work a rotating schedule
- Sign on Bonus
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Employee Meals
- Verizon Wireless Service
Come help us make a difference in someone’s life, Apply today.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at
6450 Miami Circle
South Bend, IN 46614
Online Employment Application Form
Southfield Village is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.