We have several FULL TIME & PART TIME CNA position available on all shifts, days (6:30am-3pm), evenings (2:30pm-11pm), and nights (10:30pm-7am). PRN shift available on days, evening & nights.
CNA’s provide high-quality daily care to residents in either the skilled or assisted living setting. This includes bathing, dressing, feeding, taking vital signs, as well as helping residents with activities of daily living.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Successful completion of a state-approved Basic Nurse Aide Class
- Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant recognized by the state of Indiana upon hire OR within 120 days of hire
- Must maintain certification as required
- Requires the ability to lift-up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
Compensation and Schedule Shift Differential
- Hourly rate based on experience
- $1.50 additional per hour for evening & night shift.
- Weekend shift pay: $1.50 additional per hour
- Sign on Bonus
- Weekends and Holidays: Must work a rotating schedule
Full and Part-time Benefit package:
- Employer Match Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance Programs
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Payroll deduction uniforms and work shoes
- Bi-Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
Come help us make a difference in someone’s life, Apply today.
Apply online or in person at
6450 Miami Circle
South Bend, IN 46614
Southfield Village is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.